With one of the highest client satisfaction rates in the market and a strong overall performance, Open Systems has earned the Frost & Sullivan Customer Value Leadership Award.Open Systems AG, in a sea of recent consolidation of other niche MSSPs, retains a strong presence in the European MSSP marketplace. Frost & Sullivan research confirms that enterprises are driven to pursue a deeper relationship with the right MSSP due to 5 main operational challenges:
- The increasing complexity and focused targeting of attacks boosts demand for enterprises to pursue a MSSP relationship in order to focus on their core business.
- Evolving compliance requirements for organizations drive the need to partner with MSSPs so that enterprises can demonstrate auditable steps to protect their customers’ data & privacy.
- The shortage of in-house and deep security expertise and talent drives demand for enterprises to partner with an MSSP to outsource a skill problem - but also to leverage large scale communities of threat intelligence.
- The increasing complexity of network security point products is difficult to manage for businesses with small security teams. Enterprises recognize that their IT estate must become more manageable and will flatten even more as new networking technologies are adopted.
- Intense focus on the core functions of enterprises drives cloud service adoption and prompts firms to work with MSSPs to take care of the security implications and protection.
«Open Systems has successfully kept pace with a changing threat landscape, increasingly sophisticated technologies, and stronger appeals by customers to simplify reports and actions.»
Did we awake your interest? Just press the button below and download the full report. Enjoy.